Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Life is too precious! Thank you Maddie for Reminding Us!

Life is too precious and goes too fast for to not cherish every second we have with loved ones. Whether that be your parents or your kids or your friends, time fl yes by too fast. I have spent a lot of time in the past couple of days reading what others have endured in their lives. I have to say that I am very grateful for those who have touched me and my family, whether good or bad they have some how made an impact on who I am and what I do, how I teach the girls and what we build our values on.

I know that the pain that some of you in "blogland" have experienced in the past week can only be lightened by the truth and knowledge that Maddie is in heaven with some really great company, she is not only with her family and friends but I know of 2 really great men that I have prayed to since I read the first post asking for prayers (my daddy and hubby's grandpa). Rest assured that these 2 wonderful guys will be watching over her and purple wings! They will see to her like their own granddaughter and great granddaughter. They also have some playmates with them, our little angels.
My father did not meet the girls, something I knew would never happen. You see, Dad was 50 when Mom and he had me, so simple math would put him in his 70's before we got married and IF we had kids right away he may have seen them. But being the selfish person I am we waited, it would not have made a difference even if we had them right away since, he died almost 6 months to the day that we got married. But I know that he is very much a part of what and who they are today. Nicki is his granddaughter through and through, she even has a certain look when she is kidding that Dad had. Not to mention that hubby and I both have dark brown eyes and she has the brightest blue (thanks Dad).
I guess I want you all to know that no matter what may happen in our lives, no matter how bad things we think may be, no matter how dark the night is there is always a dawn and with that dawn comes a new day! So go hug your kids, call your parents, IM your best friend and snuggle with your significant other tonight, for you never know when you may have to say good bye!
God's Newest Angel.
Fam in Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!