Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dreams do come true!

There are times in your life that you can not believe that Dreams come true. Today was one of those days...
About a year ago I took one of the kids bath crayons and wrote some goals on the shower wall. There was hitting my goal weight (about 30 pounds off from that but lost 40 already) still waiting on that one.
There is being married to a successful man (done deal)
There is being a great mom (still working on that if you ask me, but hubby says I am there)
Then there is the goal of all goals, something that since I took my job in hospitality I have been dreaming of, a corporate position.

When you work for a company for 14 years you start to feel like part of it, a permanent structure in the facility. And with the economy the way it is, I have to say I am very grateful that I still feel this way. Well today all the stars aligned and I was given more responsibility on a corporate level. We have 3 hotels in our portfolio, for a total of 560 rooms. I know this may sound kind of dumb but it is huge! To have a hand on the forming of the revenue for 560 rooms makes my head spin but it is a welcome challenge one that I have been dreaming of for about a year and a half! Thank my lucky stars!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Rock Star!!

    This is incredibly exciting!

    ReplyDelete

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!