Thursday, April 9, 2009

I don't know (a guest post by Nicki & Emmi)

"I don't know what you want me to say mommy!" Nicki

"I want to write in your blog!"
Here is what Emmi told me to write:
"Thank you and thank you to you. That you are nice.
I want to tell a story:
Once upon a time there was a bear, and then he was mad at his-self and I am very happy now. And now I see a fairy princess looking at me. And one more question, I love you!"

Nicki:
"I am trying to think. Still trying to think.
Oh once upon a time a princess was stuck in the castle. And the prince on his horse (the prince was on his horse) and then the prince was climbing up her hair, like Dora. And then she haded a ladder then that's it"

That is about all when you get the girls to tell you what to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!