Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Counting my blessings

I know that there are times in the past year that many of us have stepped back and counted our blessings. Simply having the good fortune of "having" to go to work everyday is great, but then are those of us that have been dealt the crappy hands, those that are usually in the best of modes yet it would be easily understood if they just told you to cram it. I have to admit that I have had to stop as of late and say "hey silly open your eyes!"

You have a great hubby, 2 wonderful girls thus "2 Sweet Girls Mom" and friends who I know if I needed would drop everything and be there. But let me tell you it is harder to wake up in the am and make a go of it. There are the piddly things that just get under my craw! But oh well what are you going to do?! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!