Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just another day in paradise... HAHA

Just thought I would stop to say "what the heck?!" I mean I understand like the rest of the WORLD that the economy is not so great but let me tell you when it comes to cutting things to adjust budgets whether at home or at work, why is it "touch or cut your stuff but don't touch mine?"

REALLY!!! It is getting to be too much for me to handle, I mean there are tons of things that I can tell you or suggest on cutting both at home and work, but do I dare say anything?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Well at home that is not an issue since we work together to make sure the budget is kept, but work is another thing. I know, I know I should not complain, I have a job and a good one that pays well, but it can be a pain in the BUTT when others don't see what would make sense to cut.

Oh well I guess that is why I am middle managment..... That is why it is another day in paradise. On top of that they are calling for MORE snow and cold weather, it is April 1st for God sake!!!! (or close enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!