Monday, March 9, 2009

A case of the Mondays

I really think I am having a case of the Mondays. Not only did I wake up to 5 inches of snow at the end of the driveway (thank God for the neighbor with the snow blower otherwise I think I may still be shoveling), but Nic had a fever of 100 this morning. After checking the work schedule and seeing that there was no way I could keep her home, we decided to send her to school, because it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to leave work to get a sick kid than it is to call in when there is no one there to take your place in meetings or finish your work (which was conveniently left at work for the weekend). School is out in 20 minutes and no phone call, another disaster diverted. Guess i will need to get her some special treat for toughing it out! I swear I am going to hell!

Work was no better, and I think I should have stayed home! Issues, issues, issues. Mostly not so bright people who do not know how to read. I mean if you buy something PLEASE be sure that you understand what comes with it instead of complaining that you did not get what you thought you were getting! Read first then purchase!

Then there are those who feel they have all the answers to everything and do not listen when you get the chance to talk. I am in a fighting mode today, so the hubby better watch out!

So a case of the Mondays have I!

How many hoops do people really expect you to jump through? Are you kidding me? Does it end? Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!