Saturday, May 23, 2009

Questions that make you go Hummmmmm

So why is that my cute and adorable little 5 year old (almost 6) has gotten to be a sassy mouth? Why is that once she is home from school she has such a mouth on her that it makes me wonder who this kid is what they did with my cute, understanding, hug able, lovable little girl!

Well I thought I would go in search of some of the answers, and since my family just laughed when I asked them, I went to the next best place! Yep you got it the Internet. To be more direct I went to Mamapediahttp://www.mamapedia.com through another great resource Resourceful Mommyhttp://resourcefulmommy.blogspot.com. And what to my wondering eyes should appear is that there were 21 other mommas and daddies wondering the same thing! That it is not unusual for that cute and wonderful child to become Satin's Seed in just a few short seconds.

Huggy and cuddling one second and then you have to look twice to make sure that the wrong kid did not come in from outside or off the bus. Really I thought I was the only one out there with a kid who was Jyckal & Ms. Hyde. Really helped me and Mr. Wonderful know that there is light at the end of the rainbow, only that it will be a long year since most of the great advice out there said that it was a full year from 6 to 7 that their children where a cross between Chuckie and Snow White. Here is to hoping the little one is not like this and to a LONG year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!