Monday, May 4, 2009

Not ME Mondays

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Ok so I did not spend most of my weekend wishing I had enough money to hire someone to Spring Clean it, and I definatly did not spend the other half of the weekend wishing I could make time stand still so I could do all the house work and still have enough time to spend with the girls.

I definatly did not make the hubby take the mower deck off and replace the blades so that I would not have to rake or sweep the lawn this summer. I also did not almost go crazy when we went to 5 different stores for an adaptor for a fish tank cleaner.

I also did not let the kids sleep for 4 hours on Saturday and then wait until almost 7pm to wake them up so we could go to the store to purchase said fish tank cleaner.

I also did not thank my lucky stars that my girls did not go through the "why" stage. And also did not thank those same lucky stars that my niece had to go through tons of ear plugs with her daughters consistent barrage of "whys".

In short there are many things I did not do this week and weekend but one thing I DID do, was to thank all the stars in heaven that I have the best family in the whole wide world!
Oh yeah, I also DID have a large bowl of Rocky Road ice cream for dinner! Yeah I DID that!





For more Not Me's see McMama at http://www.mycharmingkids.net.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and enjoyed reading it.
    I hope you will stop by and visit me. The May give away has started....and next week I will be blogging from Disney World.

    ReplyDelete

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!