Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday break....



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So I did not think about taking a not me break today, then I did not feel guilty about not writing a post this last weekend, but I was not totally busy making my house look the best it has in 10 years (we have only owned it for 9)for MR. Wonderful's 5X5 party.

I also did not feel guilty that I was cursing Mr. Wonderful all day Saturday about why he had to have this party at our house. I was not delighted when he told me to go tanning and get out of his way so he and the girls would not clean the basement from stairs to movie room and back.

I also was not delighted to hear that the boss of Mr. Wonderful would be brining all the food and drinks for the party. Leaving me with the only job left, not cleaning of the house.

Since this was not to be a break from Not Me Monday, I have to say that I am not delighted that the house does not look like a picture out of a magazine nor does it smell wonderful. The outside does not hold one of the most beautiful hydranga plants in the front and a hibicus in the back, with potted plants complimenting the hydranga and lovely perrinials in the back. The yard was not cut and the kids did not have a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!