Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday Mommy Edition


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok so this weekend was not too busy and it was not too emotional exhausting and it was not too insane that I was ready to go to work this morning.
This weekend was not full of rain in which I tried to make sure that the two girls were not driving me crazy because they could not go out side to play. Nor were they bugging Daddy to make sure that he gave me my Mother's Day gifts. Which I was not extremely excited about what I got.
Speaking of what I did not get, 200 minutes of pure unadulterated pleasure! I did not get 200 minutes of tanning. YES! 200 minutes of NO ONE knocking on the door asking me if they can have something, 200 minutes of no fighting, 200 minutes of me being completely alone, just me and the not so good for me tanning booth!
I also did not cry on the note with the perfect little pre-school and kindergarten hand prints. I also did not get the prettiest flower.
I have to admit that I did not have a wonderful weekend, I did not have the best mother's day outside of #1 and #2! Number 5 was wonderful! It was not a bummer that Mr. Wonderful had to work and therefore did not make the rest of the day insane crazy with running to make sure that we did not make it to the other mom's that made us who we are!

Thanks all and hope you had a not so great Mom's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!