Tuesday, September 7, 2010

School Daze!

Last week marked another huge step in my life as a mom! No more kindergarten and first grade, we are talking full blown school agers! First and Second grade!
Yes we have hit the years of homework and tears! Last year was a struggle, tears were shed and countless hours of pleading to read and math facts. This year will not be any different, just the fact that there are harder math facts to learn and master and chapter books to read and understand.

There is no doubt that the days will be hard, that the struggles to finish reading will not end in tears. That the math facts will flow easily out their mouths. But let me tell you I am not sure if I am up for the challenge!

I know that we will have fun! But GAWD help me I am not sure if I am going to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YEAH!! You are leaving me a comment!